~ Under Maintance ~MapleStory Private Server~
Remember to vote for US!^^
Vote much and get voter status!^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Remember to vote for US!^^
Vote much and get voter status!^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lntelWave GM Application

2 posters

Go down

lntelWave GM Application Empty lntelWave GM Application

Post  lntelWave Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:14 pm

• Name : Bar

• Country/TimeZone : Israel

• Have you met the requitements? : I Dont UnderStand

• Do you speak proper English? : Yes

• How old are you? : 18

• Why do you want to be a GM? : use I play a lot in the game I was manager And GM many times and I want to be GM

• How can you help the server? : Because I connected a lot I can help kids and if I find I can give hackers Ban them, or that Ann and I also can automatically do much Events I had a server administrator would often Events

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do? : I would tell him straight to start a down or you get Ban and I do not want to give you Ban then please down or within a minute I give you Ann please down

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SequoiaStory? : Not that I like very much fun at the server

• Experiences? : I Was Manager And GM Many Times And I Know much Commands

• What events can you host? : Jump Events T/F Events , Summon Something And He Need Get Items From The Monster And Give Me For Items

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. : I treat very well I do not curse or something to help those who need help (most manager lets me)

• How often will you be on SequoiaStory? : I play a very long time I logged most of the day

• Why should we pick you? : That I help many people I do things / good works and I can help you improve your server to serve fun

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.) : Yes I have ideas that you can do that get all 10 bags of gold you can get something that makes 500 most

• Last words. : I really want to be GM in this server that is very fun and I can help a great many people

lntelWave

Back to top Go down

lntelWave GM Application Empty Re: lntelWave GM Application

Post  Dark Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Gratz Welcome to the staff but we are under maintance and we going to restet the forum so but u are gm after that....

Dark
Owner

Back to top Go down