~ Under Maintance ~MapleStory Private Server~
Remember to vote for US!^^
Vote much and get voter status!^^

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Remember to vote for US!^^
Vote much and get voter status!^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheKings GM Application

Go down

TheKings GM Application Empty TheKings GM Application

Post  TheKing Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:33 am

• Name Alex

• Country/TimeZone New Zealand/+12GMT

• Have you met the requitements? All of them except the whole playing for a week, I ask very kindly that you read the entire app before failing me on that account, I would just like to submit it now so that if you decide I am active enough then you can pass/fail my app, but give me sometime to get my activity up and I promise you, you will not regret it

• Do you speak proper English? Yes!

• How old are you? 16 (D.O.B. 17th of March 1993)

• Why do you want to be a GM? I enjoy being a GM as it allows me to help the server I am in prosper and increase in popularity.

• How can you help the server? I can hold events, help players out with anything they need, watch for hackers.

• If someone was hacking right in front of* you, what would you do? I would jail them first off, from experience i know that other servers do allow hacking and sometime jailing is enough of a deterrent for them not to hack again, but if I was to catch them a second time i would have them banned.

•If your GM Application is not accepted, Will you quit SequoiaStory? Why would I quit just because I failed this? That seems kind of silly and immature.

• Experiences? I have run a server that had over 40 active players and all of the day to day new comers for about 1/2 a year, only shut it down because it impacted how well I was doing in school, as of now im off school for 3 months so I have a lot of spare time to help out.

• What events can you host? True/False, hide and seek, quizzes, jump quests, who am i, scavenger hunt and any others I come up with whilst in game.

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's. With respect, and in return I would expect the same back, I do my best not to offend or disrespect people.

• How often will you be on SequoiaStory? As often as i possibly can be, once I start playing I become loyal to the server.

• Why should we pick you? I have a lot of experience, if you need any help with coding I know a little bit about that too as I have run and coded my own server, I am a generally nice person and because of my timezone I am generally on when servers don't have any GM's on.

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)
I will see once I have a chance to full explore in game, as I said I had my own server so I know things that work and things that don't so I will be able to offer many many suggestions.

• Last words.
I feel that I am a good candidate for the position, I am hard working and loyal and have a wealth of experience. Although I haven't been here for a week I would like you to give my app a lot of consideration as this server and these forums remind me strongly of my old server and I would really like to help you guys make it bigger and better.

Thank-you

Alex

TheKing

Back to top Go down